Our administrative staff ensures that we provide the critical support our lawyers need to service our clients. We accomplish this by bringing together employees who facilitate the quality of work and level of service for which Robinson Bradshaw is known through teamwork, competency and an ever-evolving learning environment.
We occasionally have positions available for Administrative Assistants and Paralegals, as well as our administrative departments, including Human Resources, Client Development, Information Technology, Legal Records, Library and Finance.
Candidates with experience who are interested in obtaining more information about our staff opportunities are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to
, Director of Human Resources.
Administrative Staff Benefits
- Medical, dental, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance plans for all full-time employees
- After one year of employment, participation in a qualified profit-sharing plan under which the firm's annual contribution for the last 25 years has been 10% of each employee's cash compensation
- After one year of employment, participation in the profit sharing plan's 401(k) feature, which allows employees to make voluntary pre-tax contributions subject to applicable limits
- A flexible spending plan which enables employees to deduct non-reimbursed medical, dental, vision, pharmacy and dependent care expenses from their compensation on a pre-tax basis
- Accrual of personal leave days every calendar year which may be used for scheduled vacations or unscheduled personal or family reasons
- After one year of employment, paid parental leave and non-primary caregiver leave
- A transportation subsidy for added savings and convenience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Robinson Bradshaw recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.