Dianne Chipps Bailey will serve as moderator at the Tax-Exempt Organizations in North Carolina seminar being held at the Holiday Inn University on Friday, August 22.
- Learn the pros and cons of private foundations
- Enhance your understanding of important exclusions and modifications in business taxable income
- Hear about private foundation grant making
- Find out what you need to know about the new Form 990
- Become and expert on the Tax Increase Prevention and Reconciliation Act of 2005
- Learn about the latest developments in corporate governance and how these changes impact you
CLE credit will be available. For more information or to register, please visit www.lorman.com.