Robinson Bradshaw is distinctive in its commitment to providing specialized legal services to nonprofit organizations. As a corporate and commercial law firm, we are uniquely positioned to provide sophisticated and cost-effective counseling and representation to our nonprofit organization clients.
We have extensive experience representing a diverse group of nonprofits in all aspects of organization, administration and management. Our work with these organizations encompasses all areas of our practice, including corporate, taxation, real estate and litigation. Our nonprofit clients include schools and universities, hospitals, churches and other religious organizations, endowments, supporting organizations, corporate and family foundations, museums, social clubs (including fraternal organizations), business leagues, trade organizations and a complement of charitable groups.
Our nonprofit organization clients include:
- Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- Southeastern Conference
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte and affiliates
- UNC Management Company, Inc.
- Queens University of Charlotte
- Kappa Alpha Order and affiliates
- Delta Gamma Fraternity and affiliates
- Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity and affiliates
- Foundation For The Carolinas
- Discovery Place, Inc.
- The Duke Energy Foundation
- The Junior League of Charlotte, Inc.
- Latin American Chamber of Commerce of Charlotte and affiliates
- The Morehead-Cain Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte, Inc.
- The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- Presbytery of Charlotte
- Young Women’s Christian Association of the Central Carolinas, Inc.